Mail Merge Letter Setup in Word
The Mail Merge feature allows
you to merge information from your database into a document you have
created and formatted in Microsoft® Word.
To run mail-merge, you must
have the following software installed on your computer:
Mitchell 1 / ShopKey Shop Management
Microsoft Access 97.
Microsoft Word 2000.
Refer to the detailed procedure
for running Mail Merge in Chapter 13 of your User's Guide.
Merge Letter Setup
Adding a Post Card
1. Select Add.
2. In the Add Post Card dialog, enter data for Post
Title, Type, and Text in their respective fields.
3. Select OK to save changes.
Editing a Post Card
1. Click on a description to highlight.
2. Select Edit to display the Edit Post Card dialog box.
3. Make any desired changes to the Post Card Title,
4. Select OK to save changes.
Deleting a Post Card
1. Highlight the description you want to delete.
2. Select Delete. A dialog box asks you to confirm your deletion.
3. Select Yes to delete the Post Card Description.