File menu contains selections which allow you to exit Manager or to
pull up any of the last four orders on which you were working. This
list is customized to the current user in
the user list -- if a
different user is selected, the list changes.
Edit menu provides options for entering and removing information from
your Manager orders.
- Cut- Cuts a highlighted section of repair lines from an order or from order
history. The section is copied to your Windows clipboard where it
can be pasted if desired.
- Copy- Copies a highlighted section of repair lines from the clipboard into an order.
- Paste- Pastes a section of repair lines from the clipboard into an order.
- Delete- Deletes a highlighted section of repair lines from the order.
- Clear Customer- Clears customer information from an order.
- Remove Customer- Removes customer record from the database.
- Remove Vehicle- Removes a selected vehicle, without current orders, from the Manager database.
- Remove Order- Removes the current order from the database.
Select an option for more
Work In Progress
Choose a Configurations menu selection for more information:
Packages and Discounts
Lube, Oil, & Filter Packages
End of Day
The Utilities menu lists the
Find History Record
Late Fees Assessment
End of Day Reports
Choose an Inventory menu selection item for detailed help
Return Part To
Opens the How Do I? Training Videos selection list.
Opens a selection of CRM services offered by Mitchell 1.
The Help selection provides
access to Manager'ss on-line help system. You can also access Help for
any program function by pressing F1.
can access context-sensitive Help in any screen display panel by
The Help Menu also provides
access to the About dialog box, which provides program version