Return Part To
Return Part to Vendor dialog box allows you to reduce the on-hand quantity of an
inventory item to account for parts that are returned to the Vendor. The Return
Part to Vendor dialog box is available from the Inv. Transactions submenu, which
is an Inventory menu selection.
To adjust inventory levels for returned
1. Select Returns from the Inv. Transactions submenu.
Return Part to Vendor dialog box displays.
2. Enter the Part Number or enter a partial Part Number and select the Find button.
remaining fields in the dialog box fill in automatically. The Quantity field
displays a highlighted 0.00.
the 0's in the Quantity field with the quantity to be returned.
4. Type in a reason for the return.
5. Select Post Return to record your return
6. Repeat steps 2 through 5 to record additional returns as