Purchase Order Search
Selecting Search in the Purchase Order screen opens the Purchase Order Search dialog box. This screen allows you to search for a PO number or conduct a robust search of POs based on Status, Date, or Vendor.
To search for a PO:
1. Enter a P.O. Number.
2. Click Search. The Purchase Order grid displays the PO.
To Search for Purchase Orders matching a Search Criteria:
1. Specify your Search Criteria. You may search on the following items:
- Status - Choose to search on Open, Closed, or All POs.
- Date - Pick radio button for Order, when Required, when the PO was Closed or All (default) to display all POs in a date search. Then specify the dates in the From and To fields.
- Vendor - Choose from a drop-down list of your Vendors or All for all Vendors.
- Part Number - allows you to search for POs containing a specific Part No.
- Description - allows you to search for POs containing a specific Description.
2. Click Search. The Purchase Order grid displays the PO(s) that match your search criteria.